Friday 18 September 2015

Koru Games Reflection

Over the last 3 days I have been competing in a year 7/8 sports tournament called The Koru Games. I participated in the Oaklands Girls Basketball team at Lincoln University. I really enjoyed playing the small games I did because it was a challenge for me because of my shortness and the other teams tallness. Thinking back to the beginning of the year, when we only first started training for it, I have improved greatly. Before, I barely knew the rules, let alone how to play. I have definitely improved at my intercepting, marking and lay ups. I found the Koru Games a very helpful and fun tournament, and me being not a sporty person, I actually found a sport that I like and am slightly good at.

Long story short, I loved the Koru Games.😀

No comments:

Post a Comment